Link Building Packages
Link Building Packages
Links from other sites are like votes. Links from websites with trust, authority and rankings will positively affect the way search engines position your site. Obtaining back links is perhaps the hardest and most crucial aspect of marketing any website.
Here is why you should be working with We Build Pages to satisfy your Link Building needs:
* Our links are MORE POWERFUL than our competitors - there is NO comparison.
* There is no long-term contract. The burden is on us to perform, in order to retain you as a client.
* We offer full transparency with detailed reports that are updated regularly.
* Our Link Builders (aka Link Ninjas) are highly trained and focused on delivering the best ROI.
* We offer a variety of packages to meet your marketing and budgetary needs.
* We can identify the perfect keyword phrases and biggest opportunities for you to dominate your preferred market niche.
Step 1: Perform a Website Analysis
The initial analysis will evaluate your site looking at your content, a few crucial on page factors, and the existing back links to the site. This abbreviated analysis, or Website Evaluation, will give us insights into what your site needs the most, and allow us to determine the best course of action for your future.
Step 2: Develop a Strategy
An effective link building campaign gives you the biggest bang for your SEO buck. We Build Pages is recognized as the premier link building company in the world. We employ an ethical approach to link building, fully compliant with the major Search Engine guidelines. Our proprietary method is both revolutionary and highly effective. Getting the right backlinks can result in better visibility and increased traffic to your Web site.
Step 3: Execute the Campaign
Using our own custom built Web Crawler, we identify the most relevant websites when building links. Next, our team of link builders offers a compelling reason for webmasters to link to your site. This could be some great existing content, targeted web content that was created for the campaign, or a really cool widget.
Link Building Services
Link Building is the very foundation of SEO. Even if your website has terrific content, killer graphics, and the latest shopping cart, it won't get any traffic without relevant one way backlinks. Getting these links can be a very arduous, labor intense and difficult task.
Because of this, many link schemes have evolved on the Internet. These include paid links, mass directory submissions, paid blog reviews, automated 3 way and reciprocal linking gimmicks, blog networks and more.
Webmasters that participate in these schemes are breaking the webmaster guidelines established by the top Search Engine and exposing themselves to the risk of a penalty or delisting of their site. If you don't mind having your website removed from the search engines, then feel free to cut corners. If you intend to hang around for the long term, don't do it.
When it comes time to choose a link building company, consider the following:
1. Link Relevance: Relevance is everything. Stay away from companies that promise links from "high PR sites" with no pertinence to your own. This red flag is easy for Search Engines to spot and you could find yourself penalized.
2. Link Quality: All links are not created equal. Directory links, reciprocal links and 3 way links may have been effective a few years ago, but now they carry little, if any, weight. These methods of link building deliver marginal results, if any, at all. An unnaturally high percentage of reciprocal links can trip a Search Engine filter.
3. Blog Links: Thanks to Wordpress, it's easy for anyone to publish a blog - or a blog network. Many networks have been created for the sole purpose of selling links within phony reviews. These networks are easy for the search engines to spot and those buying reviews with links are often penalized.
4. Lazy Links: Links from spammy link pages, blog comment links, forum signature links, and wiki links all fall into the category of lazy links. Anyone can get them and they are valued accordingly.
5. Paid Links: The fastest way to page one is through paid links. The harshest penalties are also reserved for those who purchase links. Whether links are purchased privately or through a broker, once your site has been identified as a link buyer, you will be out of the top search positions for several months or longer.
Effectivelink building is the single most important activity for achieving higher search engine rankings. If you hire us for link building, we focus on getting high value one-way links from authority sites, related sites and industry leading websites. Our most popular link building service is our match link to content program. Each month, we create resourceful targeted content for your website. This content attracts high value sites giving them reason to link to your site.
Read more about our link building packages, below.
Match Link to Content
We Build Pages has created a powerful suite of tools designed specifically for link building. These tools allow us to scour the web for related websites that match a certain profile. Once a series of websites have been identified, we create content that is specifically targeted to those websites. Once the content is published, the profiled sites are alerted to the content and they gladly link to this resource on your site. These are related and permanent one-way links from high value websites, including colleges, universities and other well-known organizations.
Custom Link Building
First, we perform an analysis of your top 10 competitors' back links. If these links had a positive impact on their rankings, it is reasonable to assume that they will help your site also. Armed with this data, we develop a plan to review these links and then sort the high value links from the rest. After filtering the results, we develop then execute a campaign that is designed to acquire links. These permanent one-way links can have a significant impact on both your rankings and traffic.
* We Build Pages has held its membership with the Saratoga County New York Chamber of Commerce since 1999.
* We Build Pages has held its membership with the Rensselaer County Chamber of Commerce since 2004.
* We Build Pages is a member of the American Marketing Association, a Better Business Bureau member, and is listed in the SEO Consultants Directory.
* Jim Boykin is a PubCon Advisor, plus is an Internet Marketers of New York member.
* Jim Boykin is the founder of Internet Marketing Ninjas, an Internet marketing training program.
* Jim Boykin has also been quoted by Forbes.com.
* Rensselaer County Chamber of Commerce Member
* PubCon Advisor
* Better Business Bureau Member
* Internet Marketers of New York Member
* American Marketing Association Member
* Internet Marketing Ninjas, SEO Training and Tools
* SEOmoz Recommended
* SEO Consultants Directory Member
* Internet Marketing over 10 Years
* Saratoga County Chamber of Commerce Member
* We Build Pages in Forbes
Industry Conference Speaker:
* Jim Boykin is a Link Building Conference Panelist for WebmasterWorld.
* Jim has been a Search Engine Strategies panelist speaking about SEO Tools, Link Building, and more.
* You can also find Jim speaking on how to get high rankings for your website with Google at Hostingcon.
* Jim has spoken at Search Exchange conferences on link building services, both black and white hat methods.
* Jim is a Link Building speaker for both SMX (Search Marketing Expo) and SEO Class.
* Webmaster World Speaker on Link Bulding
* SES Speaker on Link Building
* Hosting Speaker on Internet Marketing
* Search Exchange Link Building Speaker
* SMX Speaker on Advanced Link Building
* SEO Class Speaker on Internet Marketing
* Jim Boykin was a 2008 SEMMY award finalist, which honors the best SEO blog posts.
* We Build Pages is a TopSEOs award winner for both Link Popularity Services as well as Organic Optimization.
* We Build Pages has won PromotionWorld's Top 10 Best SEO Company Award.
* Jim Boykin made it on GSINC's Top 40 list of the Most Influential People of Search in 2007.
* Jim's Boykin's blog won Search Engine Journal's Best Link Building Blog award in both 2006 and 2007.
* Jim Boykin was recognized as a one of forty leaders under the age of 40 who demonstrate business acumen, leadership skills and community involvement.
* Semmy Link Building Article Finalist
* Top SEOs Tope Link Building Company
* The Business Review | We Build Pages
* GSINC Most Influential SEO
* SEJ Best Link Building Blog 2006
* SEJ Best Link Building Blog 2007
* Promtion World Best Link Building Services
* 40 Under Forty SEO Companies